Love and prosperity are synonymous, they are one and the same. To feel your own prosperity is to know your own love. To know love is to be prosperous. Love is not an act, rather it is happening all the time.
Most people don’t understand how their emotions work. Most people don’t understand how life works.
This life is an inside job
Everything takes place inside of you. The internal landscape dictates the external environment.
Your eyes deceive you. The notion of “seeing is believing” is exactly the opposite of the truth.
You must believe to see. This is the truth. The only way to truly move forward.
In Sanskrit (which is the oldest known language) the word for reality is Maya. Maya means illusion. Maya is not ‘AN’ illusion but ‘THE’ illusion. As in it is the only true illusion. Reality is the only real illusion.
Don’t be fooled by the external. Fix the internal and watch the external shift around you.
When it comes to love we also have it backwards. Love is the indication of your alignment with source. Alignment then love – not object of attention then love. We think when we love someone that it is them who is making us feel love, rather, it is our attention upon them has connected us with what is love.
That is to say, the love you experience is already within you. When you experience love from another, it connects you with your own love that already is you. Are you picking up the thread here?
All emotional states are already within you. All experiences are already within you. Because we have been trained to only look outside and to react to the external accordingly, we are continuously pushed and pulled in different directions.
Creating your own life
When it comes to true life creation you must be the curator of your own experience. If you allow the external to dictate the internal, you can not be the master creator. You are only the puppet of the whims of existence. Start to recognise where your attention goes and how you allow your energy to flow to that experience. This is what gives it power over you. Nothing can ultimately affect you except that which you allow. Curate the experience you desire. Removing the blocks, limitations, beliefs, thoughts, behaviours, and feelings that stop you from experiencing the love and prosperity that is already within you.
This is how you start to become a master manifester.
Start to create the experience you desire
You can not wait for the experience to feel what you desire to feel.
Just as you are able to think negative thoughts and begin to experience negative emotional states. You can also think positive thoughts and begin to experience positive emotional states.
You can’t wait for the money to feel successful. You can’t wait for the right person to feel love. You can’t wait for the car to feel important. You can’t wait for a sunny day to feel joy. You are too externally focused.
All of those experiences, and those emotional states are available to you now! I would even go as far as to say that until you learn this you can never fully experience them. This is why success is so fleeting. This is why everything is so fleeting. Recognise the innate power within you to create your own experience.
Then watch as the universe brings it to you.
The universe wants to give you what you want
We often feel as if life is unfair. That all of our desires are so far away. Yet there are a lot closer than you think. Your dominant vibration is what either allows it or repels it.
If you desire to be financially affluent yet you have a belief that you don’t deserve money because you have a low sense of self-worth. Then the belief is going to override your vibration. You can’t go beyond your belief. So you need to uncover this belief. A belief is just a thought you keep thinking and all your beliefs are stored in your subconscious as vibrations.
You need to do a lot of self-work to flesh out this deeply held belief. Once you begin this process you will start to become aware of it in your everyday life. You will notice the thoughts, the words, the behaviours that keep this belief alive. Then you are able to make a different choice. A conscious choice. As you make the unconscious more and more conscious you will be able to move beyond this belief. Now your vibration will be much closer to its original state which is ALREADY financially affluent. The desire, to be financially affluent is not outside of you. It is already you. We just need to remove the blocks that is stopping us from experiencing the desire now. Which is the only time you can ever feel the desire.
There is no other time than now
All your desires and experiences are now. Nothing ever takes place in the future or the past. They are not real. What is real is your relationship to the future and to the past that creates your state in the present. It is this present state that determines your vibration.
Most people have an unhealthy relationship with the past and the future. They are always worrying, stressed or anxious about the future or the past. This creates that exact experience in the present.
Your brain and body does not know the difference between imagination and reality
This is your power. To create from within, so to then experience without.
It is the law of the universe, “the law of correspondence” – as above, so below.
Everything I am speaking about is in fact in the 12 laws of the universe.
The 12 laws of the universe
- The Law of Divine Oneness: Everything in the universe is connected. Every choice, word, desire, and belief you have will also have an impact on the world and the universe around you.
- The Law of Vibration: Everything in the universe moves, vibrates, and travels in circular patterns. This law states that everything has its own unique frequency or vibration.
- The Law of Correspondence: Patterns repeat on all scales of existence, and there’s a harmony, agreement, and correspondence between the physical, mental, and spiritual realms.
- The Law of Attraction: Energies that are alike in vibration attract each other. This law often emphasizes positive thinking and manifesting desires.
- The Law of Inspired Action: For us to manifest things on earth, we must engage in actions that support our desires or thoughts.
- The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy: All persons have within them the power to change the conditions in their lives. Higher vibrations consume and transform lower ones; thus, each of us can change the energies in our lives by understanding the universal laws and applying the principles in a way that brings about positive change.
- The Law of Cause and Effect: Nothing happens by chance or outside of the Universal Laws. Every action has a reaction or consequence and we “reap what we have sown.”
- The Law of Compensation: This is the Law of Cause and Effect applied to blessings and abundance that are provided for us. It’s the visible effects of our deeds and can be in the form of gifts, money, friendships, or any other blessing.
- The Law of Relativity: Every challenge is an opportunity for growth and all is relative. This law teaches us to compare our problems to others’ problems and put everything into its right perspective.
- The Law of Polarity: Everything has an opposite. It teaches us that there are dualities in everything, and where there’s an inside, there’s an outside.
- The Law of Rhythm: Everything has a natural cycle and a rhythm. This can be seen in the cycles of economies, the histories of nations, and our personal lives.
- The Law of Gender: Everything has both masculine and feminine principles, and both are vital for creation. This is not limited to gender as we understand it but is more about the characteristics or energies traditionally associated with masculinity and femininity.
Do the work
It is your duty to do the inner work so that you may manifest your dream life. You did not come here to be a slave. To tirelessly work and toil away, to suffer and live a suboptimal life.
The work I speak of is not external, it is all internal. Start to work with yourself. Work with your inner and outer child. Work with your heart and your soul. All the answers lie within.
The kingdom of heaven is within. Know thyself and you shall know freedom.
All the ancient scripts say the same thing. It’s all inside you.
Work to uncover your blocks and limitations. Don’t think you can bend the universe to your will. Rather understand the laws and work with them. Shift your internal landscapes to a more preferable state and watch the external match it.
The work requires nothing more than what you would offer a dear friend; attention, understanding, self-compassion and love. You can’t have a beautiful external life while your inner life is filled with darkness.
Journaling, meditating, qi gong, yoga, breathwork, nature, working with a coach, and hypnotherapy, are all great ways to do the work. The beautiful thing is once you start this journey you will find the teachers and teachings you need. The universe always responds to you. “When the student is ready, the master will appear.” So put it out into the universe, be honest, censer and humble and watch the magic unfold.
My desire for everyone is to understand this beautiful dance with life that is happening. You have a relationship with life and it’s like any relationship. You need to work at it. You need to be honest and have clear communication. You need boundaries, you need love, you need to show up.
If you enjoyed this read let me know in the comments. If you are curious about this sort of topic and work, this is exactly what my coaching facilitates. Having someone rooting for you who is also able to provide accountability and structure is vital on your journey.
You may drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on Instagram @tidy_dave.